OT: high-end Sun machines

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
      I have several large-scale Sun multiprocessor 64-bit UltraSPARC
      machines available. These are LARGE systems (the bigger ones have 24
      CPUs and weigh more than 1000lbs) and are for serious work, not
      "collectibles"...at least for another decade or two. They are
      relatively recent and run current OSs.

      These machines will be available very cheaply, or possibly for trade,
      as I know how tough these are to transport. I can assist with
      transportation, because I know how to move stuff like this, and
      configuration/startup, because I know how to run stuff like this. ;)
      They are currently here with me in western Pennsylvania.

      Please contact me off-list for more info. Serious inquiries only,
      please.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Burning Image