We did some good things at Infoage this weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      Yesterday, I went down to InfoAge to start preparing our musuem preview
      room. A surprise visitor came to help: our very own John Allain. It's a
      good thing I didn't decide to not to go at the last minute!

      John and I helped some more with mapping the electrical system in the main
      room where VCF will be held. Then we began preparing our preview room. We
      decided to paint the butt-ugly floor in a shade of gray that's common
      throughout the building (and per Fred's suggestion.) We also cleaned the
      horizontal blinds on our room's window (which were surprisingly disgusting
      and took a LONG time to clean). Next, we began considering which of the
      computers in our club / Grabbe collections might be suitable for the room.
      And last, we planned for Saturday, March 18 (two weeks from now) as the next
      work day. So hopefully this is enough notice for you procrastinators out
      there! :)

      Evan