Finally going to visit the museum.

  • Jason Howe
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2012
      Hi all,

      Since I discovered MARCH at VCF East this year, I've been meaning to get
      down to the museum and really explore the exhibits as I spent most of
      the limited time I had at VFC in the main exhibit hall staring wide-eyed
      at Dave's PDP 11 :). Anyway, in honor of my birthday this weekend, I'm
      going to drag my wife and couple of friends down to the museum
      tomorrow. I'm pretty excited -- and just wanted to make sure the museum
      would be opened and manned tomorrow (from 1-5, right?) before we make
      the 90 minute drive down.

      Thanks,
      Jason
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2012
        >> I'm pretty excited -- and just wanted to make sure the museum
        would be opened and manned tomorrow (from 1-5, right?) before we make the 90 minute drive down.

        Yes.
      • J. Alexander Jacocks
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2012
          On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          >> I'm pretty excited -- and just wanted to make sure the museum
          would be opened and manned tomorrow (from 1-5, right?) before we make the 90 minute drive down.

          Yes.

          I keep meaning to say that I will be at the museum tomorrow, as well.  I'll be bringing a DC-area friend, and a guy I met at KansasFest.

          - Alex
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2012
            Jason,
            I will be there with my son, Lloyd. Plus the regular crew.
            bd

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2012
              >> I keep meaning to say that I will be at the museum tomorrow, as well.  I'll be bringing a DC-area friend, and a guy I met at KansasFest.

              Wow ... So tomorrow I'll be there, maybe Jeff B., Bill + son, you + two friends, Jason+ wife/friends, and any visitors we happen to get. Busy day!!