Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Updated Who's who at Workshop oct 27/28

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
      >> This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact

      I can't make it that weekend, but I'm glad to see a good mix of people.

      >> Bob G.

      Nice to see him involved again, say hello for me.
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
        "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > OK
        >
        > This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact.
        > Ian Primus

        Ian, I tried to contact you by email recently, about some terminal parts, got no reply. How about emailing me? seems like Bill Degnan's event would be a good chance to bring some parts to me. Thank you.

        Herb Johnson
        retrotechnology.com