Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Updated Who's who at Workshop oct 27/28

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
      OK

      This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact. At this point,
      given my available space this is who is reserved (will get a table and
      chair to work in the basement). Anyone else is welcome, there are plenty
      of folding chairs, but I cannot guarantee a large workspace for more than 6
      people. Please bring some food, drink, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, etc.
      Consider this a camping trip. Wireless is available and a few wired
      connections.

      Herb
      Jeff Brace (arrives in Sat eve)
      Cory (one or two day)
      Ian Primus
      Alex Bodnar
      (Me)

      The maybe's - you may have to bring your own table or work in a different
      room if there is no space in the basement. Contact me to confirm that there
      is space/what space you'd need.

      Jon Chapman
      Dave McGuire
      Bob Greib
      Corey

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
        >> This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact

        I can't make it that weekend, but I'm glad to see a good mix of people.

        >> Bob G.

        Nice to see him involved again, say hello for me.
      • s100doctor
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
          "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > OK
          >
          > This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact.
          > Ian Primus

          Ian, I tried to contact you by email recently, about some terminal parts, got no reply. How about emailing me? seems like Bill Degnan's event would be a good chance to bring some parts to me. Thank you.

          Herb Johnson
          retrotechnology.com