Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Updated Who's who at Workshop oct 27/28

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
      On Thu, 6 Sep 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > But there shall be only one Sridhar Ayengar. You killed his father. Prepare to die.

      Wasn't there a '60s TV show about his family? "The Ayengars", with
      Patrick Macnee and Diana Rigg?

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
        OK

        This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact. At this point,
        given my available space this is who is reserved (will get a table and
        chair to work in the basement). Anyone else is welcome, there are plenty
        of folding chairs, but I cannot guarantee a large workspace for more than 6
        people. Please bring some food, drink, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, etc.
        Consider this a camping trip. Wireless is available and a few wired
        connections.

        Herb
        Jeff Brace (arrives in Sat eve)
        Cory (one or two day)
        Ian Primus
        Alex Bodnar
        (Me)

        The maybe's - you may have to bring your own table or work in a different
        room if there is no space in the basement. Contact me to confirm that there
        is space/what space you'd need.

        Jon Chapman
        Dave McGuire
        Bob Greib
        Corey

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
          >> This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact

          I can't make it that weekend, but I'm glad to see a good mix of people.

          >> Bob G.

          Nice to see him involved again, say hello for me.
        • s100doctor
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
            "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

            > OK
            >
            > This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact.
            > Ian Primus

            Ian, I tried to contact you by email recently, about some terminal parts, got no reply. How about emailing me? seems like Bill Degnan's event would be a good chance to bring some parts to me. Thank you.

            Herb Johnson
            retrotechnology.com