Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Updated Who's who at Workshop oct 27/28

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
        >>> I'm from a poor family, who couldn't afford the extra vowel.

        LOL

        >>> I think Corey lives in North Jersey.

        Nope: central: Monmouth County.

        >>> If a Corry, Korrie or Q'ori (you'd be amazed at the number of ways I've had my name spelled) shows up as a vintage computer hobbyist, then we can bump up the confusion that much more...

        :)

        What's really confusing is that we've got five or six people named "Bill" with last initial D. We also have several members named Matt, Dave, Chris, Brian, or Andy. There's even another Evan.

        But there shall be only one Sridhar Ayengar. You killed his father. Prepare to die.
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
          On Thu, 6 Sep 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > But there shall be only one Sridhar Ayengar. You killed his father. Prepare to die.

          Wasn't there a '60s TV show about his family? "The Ayengars", with
          Patrick Macnee and Diana Rigg?

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
            OK

            This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact. At this point,
            given my available space this is who is reserved (will get a table and
            chair to work in the basement). Anyone else is welcome, there are plenty
            of folding chairs, but I cannot guarantee a large workspace for more than 6
            people. Please bring some food, drink, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, etc.
            Consider this a camping trip. Wireless is available and a few wired
            connections.

            Herb
            Jeff Brace (arrives in Sat eve)
            Cory (one or two day)
            Ian Primus
            Alex Bodnar
            (Me)

            The maybe's - you may have to bring your own table or work in a different
            room if there is no space in the basement. Contact me to confirm that there
            is space/what space you'd need.

            Jon Chapman
            Dave McGuire
            Bob Greib
            Corey

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
              >> This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact

              I can't make it that weekend, but I'm glad to see a good mix of people.

              >> Bob G.

              Nice to see him involved again, say hello for me.
            • s100doctor
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
                "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

                > OK
                >
                > This is the list of confirmed people in order of contact.
                > Ian Primus

                Ian, I tried to contact you by email recently, about some terminal parts, got no reply. How about emailing me? seems like Bill Degnan's event would be a good chance to bring some parts to me. Thank you.

                Herb Johnson
                retrotechnology.com