Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 141 , Sep 4, 2012
      On Tue, 4 Sep 2012, Mr Ian Primus wrote:

      > Also, Bill, fix your email filter. I've sent you two or three direct emails and they've all bounced.

      Yes Bill, I have the same problem. Messages to you from either my home
      or office system all get bounced by your server.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.