Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 138 , Sep 4, 2012
      On Tue, 4 Sep 2012, Mr Ian Primus wrote:

      > Also, Bill, fix your email filter. I've sent you two or three direct emails and they've all bounced.

      Yes Bill, I have the same problem. Messages to you from either my home
      or office system all get bounced by your server.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.