Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 137 , Sep 4, 2012
      --- On Tue, 9/4/12, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      > So far it's
      >
      > Herb
      > Jeff Brace (arrives in Sat eve)
      >
      > 50/50 Cory (one or two day)
      >
      > Maybe Jon Chapman, maybe Dave McGuire.

      Count me in too. Sounds like fun. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll plan on going.

      Also, Bill, fix your email filter. I've sent you two or three direct emails and they've all bounced.

      -Ian
      Message 137 of 137 , Jan 18
        > Heavy rain day, so only six visitors.

        Surprised it was even that many. Roads were a skating rink today. Heard
        there was a 38-car crash on 95.