Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 141 , Sep 4, 2012
      --- On Tue, 9/4/12, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      > So far it's
      >
      > Herb
      > Jeff Brace (arrives in Sat eve)
      >
      > 50/50 Cory (one or two day)
      >
      > Maybe Jon Chapman, maybe Dave McGuire.

      Count me in too. Sounds like fun. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll plan on going.

      Also, Bill, fix your email filter. I've sent you two or three direct emails and they've all bounced.

      -Ian
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.