Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

    Message 1 of 139 , Sep 4, 2012
      OK.

      So far it's

      Herb
      Jeff Brace (arrives in Sat eve)

      50/50 Cory (one or two day)

      Maybe Jon Chapman, maybe Dave McGuire.

      Bill

      -------- Original Message --------

      This would be the fourth or fifth such event at my home.

      > > Although I often change my mind, at the moment I plan to either finish
      pdp11/40 pwr supply repair or replace my two altair 8800s and altair disk
      drives' power supply caps. Corey inspired me to do the Altiar repair given
      he got one in progress too. Anyway I already bought the caps.

      > > I don't care what others want to work on as long as I they bring what
      they need to support their work.

      > > My guidelines are: clean your hardware before you bring it into the
      house and do your homework so you know what to bring tools and parts-wise.

      > > You can sleep on the floor/bring an air mattress or sleeping bag.
      > >
      > > I will likely have stuff for sale/trade such as but not limited to
      commodore, terminals, byte mags.

      Message 139 of 139 , May 10 2:24 PM
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.