Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 139 , Sep 4, 2012
      > Any takers Oct 27-28 workshop landenberg, pa? So far it's me and Herb. This would be the fourth or fifth such event at my home.

      It'll depend on a few things for me, but I'd like to come. I'll probably bring one of my nonworking LSI-11 chassis boxes for power supply repair, and a set of boards to get a minimal LSI-11 up and running off emulated TU-58.

      I will probably bring some spare parts/components that I'd like to offload to not-eBay. I'll get a list together if I know I'm coming for sure.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.