Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 138 , Sep 4, 2012
      > Any takers Oct 27-28 workshop landenberg, pa? So far it's me and Herb. This would be the fourth or fifth such event at my home.

      It'll depend on a few things for me, but I'd like to come. I'll probably bring one of my nonworking LSI-11 chassis boxes for power supply repair, and a set of boards to get a minimal LSI-11 up and running off emulated TU-58.

      I will probably bring some spare parts/components that I'd like to offload to not-eBay. I'll get a list together if I know I'm coming for sure.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22 7:54 PM
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.