Re: [midatlanticretro] Craigslist sightings

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
      On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

      In Blacksburg, VA, a NIB Shugart 800-3 8" floppy drive ($30) and a
      non-functional Tektronix 4010 storage tube graphics terminal ($50):

      http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241268546.html

      http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241264994.html

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...

      I have a friend who works for the university, so I might be able to help.  Let me know.

      - Alex
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
        B Degnan wrote:
        > Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:
        >
        > >Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
        > >long trip, even from here.
        > Where is it?

        The very southwest corner of Virginia.

        Bill S.