Re: [midatlanticretro] Craigslist sightings

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
      > Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
      > long trip, even from here.

      Too bad I'm not still down there, I went to college at Virginia Tech! I think my parents might kill me if I started putting stuff /back into/ their house after finally emptying it!

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
        Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

        >Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
        >long trip, even from here.
        >
        >Bill S.

        Where is it?
        --
        Sent from my PDP 8/e.
      • J. Alexander Jacocks
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
          On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

          In Blacksburg, VA, a NIB Shugart 800-3 8" floppy drive ($30) and a
          non-functional Tektronix 4010 storage tube graphics terminal ($50):

          http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241268546.html

          http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241264994.html

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...

          I have a friend who works for the university, so I might be able to help.  Let me know.

          - Alex
        • Bill Sudbrink
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
            B Degnan wrote:
            > Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:
            >
            > >Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
            > >long trip, even from here.
            > Where is it?

            The very southwest corner of Virginia.

            Bill S.