RE: [midatlanticretro] Craigslist sightings

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
      Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
      long trip, even from here.

      Bill S.
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
        > Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
        > long trip, even from here.

        Too bad I'm not still down there, I went to college at Virginia Tech! I think my parents might kill me if I started putting stuff /back into/ their house after finally emptying it!

        Thanks,
        Jonathan
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
          Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

          >Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
          >long trip, even from here.
          >
          >Bill S.

          Where is it?
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        • J. Alexander Jacocks
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
            On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

            In Blacksburg, VA, a NIB Shugart 800-3 8" floppy drive ($30) and a
            non-functional Tektronix 4010 storage tube graphics terminal ($50):

            http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241268546.html

            http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241264994.html

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...

            I have a friend who works for the university, so I might be able to help.  Let me know.

            - Alex
          • Bill Sudbrink
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
              B Degnan wrote:
              > Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:
              >
              > >Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
              > >long trip, even from here.
              > Where is it?

              The very southwest corner of Virginia.

              Bill S.