Craigslist sightings

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
      In Blacksburg, VA, a NIB Shugart 800-3 8" floppy drive ($30) and a
      non-functional Tektronix 4010 storage tube graphics terminal ($50):

      http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241268546.html

      http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241264994.html

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
        Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
        long trip, even from here.

        Bill S.
      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
          > Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
          > long trip, even from here.

          Too bad I'm not still down there, I went to college at Virginia Tech! I think my parents might kill me if I started putting stuff /back into/ their house after finally emptying it!

          Thanks,
          Jonathan
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
            Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

            >Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
            >long trip, even from here.
            >
            >Bill S.

            Where is it?
            --
            Sent from my PDP 8/e.
          • J. Alexander Jacocks
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
              On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

              In Blacksburg, VA, a NIB Shugart 800-3 8" floppy drive ($30) and a
              non-functional Tektronix 4010 storage tube graphics terminal ($50):

              http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241268546.html

              http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/sys/3241264994.html

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...

              I have a friend who works for the university, so I might be able to help.  Let me know.

              - Alex
            • Bill Sudbrink
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
                B Degnan wrote:
                > Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:
                >
                > >Oh! Me wants 4010 so bad... but I have no room and it's a
                > >long trip, even from here.
                > Where is it?

                The very southwest corner of Virginia.

                Bill S.