Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 138 , Sep 3, 2012
      From: B Degnan
      Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 5:23 PM

      >Any takers Oct 27-28 workshop landenberg, pa? So far it's me and Herb. This
      >would be the fourth or fifth such event at my home.

      Put me down for coming there. I may get there later like 6 or 7pm. I’m
      interesting in any Commodore stuff you are selling and Byte Magazines. I
      will be continuing to work on my Commodore stuff. I will make sure I have
      all the tools etc. that I need.

      Jeff Brace
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.