Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop oct 27/28

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 140 , Sep 3 2:45 PM
      From: B Degnan
      Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 5:23 PM

      >Any takers Oct 27-28 workshop landenberg, pa? So far it's me and Herb. This
      >would be the fourth or fifth such event at my home.

      Put me down for coming there. I may get there later like 6 or 7pm. I’m
      interesting in any Commodore stuff you are selling and Byte Magazines. I
      will be continuing to work on my Commodore stuff. I will make sure I have
      all the tools etc. that I need.

      Jeff Brace
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 140 of 140 , Sep 2 2:08 PM
        About a dozen visitors today. All with polite interest. Still working on preparing disks for Commodore 64 and Atari 800XL computers.