Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Sep 3, 2012
      >> Even

      "Evan" also works...

      Yes. Email me off-list (evan@...) with the dates that you'll be in NY. Sundays are best; other times are possible.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.