Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 139 , Sep 3, 2012
      On 09/03/2012 02:54 PM, Dave Wade wrote:
      > I am coming to New York the first week in October. Can I get to visit?

      Hey! I'm on the other side of PA from NJ, but if you'll be going to
      the museum I may head over to meet you. It'd be great to meet in person.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.