Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Dave Wade
    Message 1 of 139 , Sep 3, 2012
      On 03/09/2012 02:17, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Only a few museum visitors today, but they were good ones -- Bell Labs veterans who liked our exhibits and promised to tell their friends.
      >
      > Me, Alise, and Jeff B. did some sorting and organizing in the warehouse after the museum closed. We built two more storage racks to hold boxes of magazines.
      >
      > I showed Jeff the basics of how to use the Apple 1. Also, big thanks to him, from my balky back, for doing most of the heavy lifting of magazine boxes today.

      Even,
      I am coming to New York the first week in October. Can I get to visit?

      --
      Dave Wade G4UGM
      Illegitimi Non Carborundum

      *** For the Hams on the list three special event stations in Manchester now operational *****
      **** GB2012MV, GB2012MS and GB2012MW. See http://GB2012MS.COM/ for links and schedules. ***
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.