[midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 138 , Sep 2, 2012
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 9:17 PM

      >We built two more storage racks to hold boxes of magazines.

      I have to say that getting those storage racks was a great idea. Things are
      getting more organized and we are making more efficient use of the space.
      Storing on pallets was inefficient and hard to manage. It will be wonderful
      when we have everything small on storage racks. We should make a before and
      after picture.

      Jeff Brace
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.