[midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 141 , Sep 2, 2012
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 9:17 PM

      >We built two more storage racks to hold boxes of magazines.

      I have to say that getting those storage racks was a great idea. Things are
      getting more organized and we are making more efficient use of the space.
      Storing on pallets was inefficient and hard to manage. It will be wonderful
      when we have everything small on storage racks. We should make a before and
      after picture.

      Jeff Brace
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.