[midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 140 , Sep 2 9:39 PM
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 9:17 PM

      >We built two more storage racks to hold boxes of magazines.

      I have to say that getting those storage racks was a great idea. Things are
      getting more organized and we are making more efficient use of the space.
      Storing on pallets was inefficient and hard to manage. It will be wonderful
      when we have everything small on storage racks. We should make a before and
      after picture.

      Jeff Brace
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 140 of 140 , Sep 2 2:08 PM
        About a dozen visitors today. All with polite interest. Still working on preparing disks for Commodore 64 and Atari 800XL computers.