Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Sep 2, 2012
      Only a few museum visitors today, but they were good ones -- Bell Labs veterans who liked our exhibits and promised to tell their friends.

      Me, Alise, and Jeff B. did some sorting and organizing in the warehouse after the museum closed. We built two more storage racks to hold boxes of magazines.

      I showed Jeff the basics of how to use the Apple 1. Also, big thanks to him, from my balky back, for doing most of the heavy lifting of magazine boxes today.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.