Museum report

    Message 1 of 140 , Sep 2 6:17 PM
      Only a few museum visitors today, but they were good ones -- Bell Labs veterans who liked our exhibits and promised to tell their friends.

      Me, Alise, and Jeff B. did some sorting and organizing in the warehouse after the museum closed. We built two more storage racks to hold boxes of magazines.

      I showed Jeff the basics of how to use the Apple 1. Also, big thanks to him, from my balky back, for doing most of the heavy lifting of magazine boxes today.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 140 of 140 , Sep 2 2:08 PM
        About a dozen visitors today. All with polite interest. Still working on preparing disks for Commodore 64 and Atari 800XL computers.