Holiday Party

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31 1:57 PM
      A few public (and private) emails had led me to this -- let's just have our holiday party, but if people want to bring stuff to work on, that's fine too.

      We'll collect $10 from all attendees. BUT, that money will go to InfoAge -- as it was supposed to last time -- somehow it wound up being spent on food.

      The party weekend is potluck, except for Saturday night, when MARCH will cover burgers and stuff.

      Please mark your calendars.