Re: Mike Willegal quoted in ComputerWorld about an upcoming Apple-1 Auction

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012
      When Gregg contacted me this time, I made the effort to talk about the SCELBI, mainly because I think the story loses interest, if it's just about another Apple 1 that goes up for auction every 6 months. We all know that there are a lot of other interesting stories about vintage computers that should be told.

      Regards,
      Mike W.

      He did make a "mistake" - saying only 3 SCELBIs are known to exist. The truth is there are a few SCELBI 8 H's out there (I haven't bothered to count), but only 3 known SCELBI 8 Bs, none currently in operating condition. Never fear, a few people are working on getting a couple of 8Bs into working order..