Re: Tech day / holiday party

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 29, 2012
      Cool. So when I teach my mini-sumo robotics class tomorrow I can actually plug the soldering irons in the room and not have to run a really long extension cord !!!

      Cheers,
      Corey

    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 29, 2012
        corey986 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:

        >Cool. So when I teach my mini-sumo robotics class tomorrow I can
        >actually p= lug the soldering irons in the room and not have to run a
        >really long exten= sion cord !!!
        >
        >Cheers, Corey

        If I were you, I'd test those outlets first just to make sure that that
        "ground" isn't merely a lug tied to the neutral. ;)
      • Bob Schwier
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 30, 2012