OT - Apple IIc external power supply

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 10:15 AM
      I'm looking for an Apple IIc external AC power supply. Some people in the Mac world might call these "power cords". I need one and I'd pay a few tens of dollars for it (no more than that) shipped to New Jersey. Contact me care of retrotechnology.com, not "here", if you have one. I'd not mind some DOS and assembly programming stuff too as part of the "deal" but it's not essential. These go cheap enough on eBay but I'd as soon ask here.

      Herb Johnson