Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: 8080 ROM Monitor

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2012
      >> One of Jason Scott's documentaries would be fun.

      I have BBS documentary and also Get Lamp. Haven't yet watched the latter.
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2012
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote:

        > All,

        I'm using it on several systems, and I believe Josh is using it with his IMSAI, right? (he's added some features I need to incorporate, since Git wasn't playing well with him)

        Yes, I'm using that monitor program but it's modified to include XModem and .HEX Ascii uploads. Also it works stand alone with the common IMSAI console port (instead of making calls to CP/M-80 BIOS). I added another 772 lines of code to your original 332 lines. The .HEX ascii uploads are my favorite, because you don't need to enter any addresses, they are all taken directly from the .hex file.

        If I'm not mistaken, the common Altair ports are very similar to the Imsai ports, with the status/data ports reversed?

        Cheers,
        Josh