Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Maker Faire -- big change

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2012
      Corey -- no problem; I already requested to have our booth next to IXR's.

      We'll use the K.I.S.S. approach. The Apple 1 epitomizes a "maker" project: Woz built it for himself because he could. He showed it off to fellow "makers" and even gave away the schematics. So for Maker Faire, we'll bring the Mimeo and a bunch of explanatory hand-outs and posters. Very simple yet very awesome.