OT: humor

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2012
      SUBJECT: Technology Upgrade

      from Rec.humor.funny

      I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.

      "This is the 21st century, old man," he said.
      "We don't waste money on newspapers.
      Here, you can borrow my iPad."

      I can tell you, that friggin' fly never knew what hit it ...
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2012
        On 08/17/2012 06:52 PM, Jeff Jonas wrote:
        > SUBJECT: Technology Upgrade
        >
        > from Rec.humor.funny
        >
        > I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.
        >
        > "This is the 21st century, old man," he said.
        > "We don't waste money on newspapers.
        > Here, you can borrow my iPad."
        >
        > I can tell you, that friggin' fly never knew what hit it ...

        ROFL!!!!

        --
        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2012
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" <jeff_s_jonas@...> wrote:

          > SUBJECT: Technology Upgrade
          >
          > from Rec.humor.funny
          >
          > I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.
          >
          > "This is the 21st century, old man," he said.
          > "We don't waste money on newspapers.
          > Here, you can borrow my iPad."
          >
          > I can tell you, that friggin' fly never knew what hit it ...

          I don't get it? Is there an App to kill flies?

          ... ok, Yes, I get it. Reminds me of the Bear and the Rabbit joke.

          Cheers,
          Josh