Rental

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012
      Renting some unimportant gear to an indy film, from this coming Sunday
      until the following Sunday. They're paying $500. They sent me a copy of
      their insurance, using a truck with lift gate, etc. .... I've had
      several conversation with the guy and it's all good and safe. Easy money.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012
        > Renting some unimportant gear to an indy film, from this coming Sunday until the following Sunday. They're paying $500. They sent me a copy of their insurance, using a truck with lift gate, etc. .... I've had several conversation with the guy and it's all good and safe. Easy money.

        Crap -- I meant to send that message to the MARCH officers list, not to
        the main list. Sorry everyone.

        (We do rent things once or twice a year, or whenever suitable
        opportunities present themselves. We * never * rent anything that's too
        fragile / rare / valuable.)
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2012
          It's good news though..