Re: [midatlanticretro] HP 2108A for sale in Barnegat, NJ

  • Barry L. Kline
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 6, 2012
      On 08/05/2012 04:42 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
      > Thanks man! Let's see what Cory says; picking it up in the Lancaster
      > area would be a big deal on my end since I'm perpetually short of time
      > these days.

      It gets better Dave.

      My brother lives in Lancaster and I travel there and through there
      frequently. I live near Altoona, which is 1-2 hours closer to
      Pittsburgh. I'd be willing to pick it up in Lancaster and then meet you
      somewhere between Pittsburgh and Altoona to transfer it to your truck.
      (This assumes that the equipment will fit into a Honda Pilot.)

      Barry