Museum today ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2012
      ... Quiet today. Only three visitors. I blame the nice weather (before the rain arrived tonight.)

      The shelving units that we buys all come with a few extra shelves. I counted them today -- we have 29 extra shelves. We can buy the poles and wheels for around $30 plus shipping and tax. Each full unit need around five shelves. So we can get another five units, by buying the necessary parts, for the price of less than two full ones. Good deal!
    • Neil Cherry
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2012
        On 08/05/2012 08:21 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > ... Quiet today. Only three visitors. I blame the nice weather (before the rain arrived
        > tonight.)

        Also August tends to be a vacation month, expect things to slow a bit
        unless you can attract some of the folks from the beach (it's possible).

        http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
        http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog