Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: HP 2108A for sale in Barnegat, NJ

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5 1:40 PM
      On 08/05/2012 08:01 AM, Burning Image wrote:
      > I'm also in South Jersey, Dave. I have clients I see in Lancaster
      > periodically. I'm also willing to pick it up or get it from Mike and
      > bring it to Lancaster County, if that works better.

      Hey Cory, thank you very much, I will take you up on that! It will be
      a big help. Are you close enough to pick it up directly from the seller
      in Barnegat?

      My schedule is generally pretty flexible, but I'm finishing up
      (another) big project at work that has me glued to my desk pretty much
      constantly. That's supposed to ship on Thursday so after that I'm loose
      for a few days. Then I'll be heading down to FL for another truck run,
      should be gone about a week. After THAT I'm much more "loose"
      schedule-wise.

      When are you planning to be in Lancaster next?

      > Or, maybe someone could get it from Lancaster to Harrisburg, then
      > further west and we could have the MARCH Mens' Relay - "From the Shore
      > to the 'Burgh".

      That would be hilarious!

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5 1:42 PM
        On 08/04/2012 09:18 PM, system@... wrote:
        > I'm not far from Barnegat. If you should purchase this, I could pick it
        > up and deliver it to InfoAge where you could then get it at your leisure.

        Thanks man! Let's see what Cory says; picking it up in the Lancaster
        area would be a big deal on my end since I'm perpetually short of time
        these days.

        That said, I have some stuff to both pick up from and drop off at
        InfoAge, so that will be a workable fallback plan.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 5 2:40 PM
          I live east of lancaster, 25-35 min.
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        • Barry L. Kline
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 6 5:11 AM
            On 08/05/2012 04:42 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
            > Thanks man! Let's see what Cory says; picking it up in the Lancaster
            > area would be a big deal on my end since I'm perpetually short of time
            > these days.

            It gets better Dave.

            My brother lives in Lancaster and I travel there and through there
            frequently. I live near Altoona, which is 1-2 hours closer to
            Pittsburgh. I'd be willing to pick it up in Lancaster and then meet you
            somewhere between Pittsburgh and Altoona to transfer it to your truck.
            (This assumes that the equipment will fit into a Honda Pilot.)

            Barry