Fw: [infoage] IXR Grand Reopening Barbecue 8/12 1-6PM

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      MARCHins -- Come party with InfoAge's hackerspace -- I'm away on 8/12 but all are welcome to go on our behalf.

      From: Dan Wobser <dwobser@...>
      Sender: infoage-bounce@...
      Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:40:50 -0400
      To: <infoage@...>
      ReplyTo: dwobser@...
      Subject: [infoage] IXR Grand Reopening Barbecue 8/12 1-6PM

      And you're all invited!  The InfoAge member organizations and volunteers are welcome to come by and celebrate the Grand Opening of IXR's newly set up technology lab, at the telcom building.  (You all can forward this to your respective group lists.)

      There is a sign-up sheet for pot-luck, feel free to add your specialty!  BYOB.

      We will also set up and show off some of our recent projects, so this is a great time to check out the exciting things that are going on at IXR.  If anyone is on Meetup.com, you can RSVP on our Meetup page here: Meetup.com link.  If not, you can reply to me and I'll get a headcount.

      Here's the full info:

      IXR has moved into a new building, and set up our shiny new  lab.  So it's time to party!  Come out and join us in celebrating the Grand Opening of IXR's new space!

      Open to all members, friends, and visitors :)   This is a great opportunity to come check out IXR, see what stuff we're up to, and meet/mingle with our members.

      Barbecue and pot-luck: We'll have burgers and dogs on the grill.  Everyone is welcome to bring a pot-luck dish or item (not mandatory, but welcome).  There is a sign-up sheet for items needed, feel free to add your dish to the list to avoid duplicates.
      Pot-Luck Sign Up Sheet

      Additional activities, demos, and fun stuff:
      To be announced.  Feel free to suggest something, or give a demo of a cool tech or project!

      -Dan Wobser