OT: BlackBerry to ..... ?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Wildly off-topic, because I'm allowed. :)

      I am interested in hearing * specifically * from people who were
      heavy-duty Crackberry addicts, and who've managed to adapt to life on an
      Android or iPhone.

      Not really interested in our opinions, because quite frankly, anyone
      who's never been a hardcore Crackberry keyboard user just wouldn't know
      what they are missing by going to any other device. (I'm not kidding.
      Ridicule and speculate all you want, but unless you've been in my shoes,
      you don't know.)

      So, as I said twice: IF you were formerly sworn to that BB keyboard, AND
      you successfully adapted to a touchscreen phone, THEN what's your advice
      for me -- an otherwise happy BlackBerry loyalist (and Treo loyalist
      before that) who's finally had enough of RIM's incompetence?

      I will filter all other replies from the peanut gallery. :)

      Thank you.