re: Yamaha puter

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      Jim...I only payed 6 bucks for mine (plus shipping).
      Power light comes on, but I know nothing more (weird
      monitor connection). Im really fond of the modular
      Sony (and other) units available overseas. One day
      maybe (...). There is EXTENSIVE support for these
      things online. Try networking with pawn shops and
      musical equipment outlets. As to pricing, you could
      always try sending the seller some Monopoly money and
      see if they fall for it LOL LOL!

      http://mail.yahoo.com