Re: [midatlanticretro] We made Slashdot!

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

      On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

      nice job Evan !
      but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
      you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
      [time 5:35]

      its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
      :)

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
        >> its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea

        Must've been a subliminal message.
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
          Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

          >wrote: > >> Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to
          >my comment >> about MARCH/InfoAge details. >> > > > nice job Evan ! >
          >but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes, > you give
          >the middle finger - with both hands even ;) > [time 5:35] >
          >
          >its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
          >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
          >:)

          Just gives me a login page.
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
            >> Just gives me a login page.

            That's because Dan posted it in our Yahoo group.

            I could see about making the group pictures section public rather than private ... some other time. I'm about to disconnect for the next few hours.