MP3 of our HOPE lecture

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Here's official audio of me and Degnan's HOPE session:

      http://c3455205.r5.cf0.rackcdn.com/HN9B14.mp3
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012

        > Here's official audio of me and Degnan's HOPE session:
        >
        > http://c3455205.r5.cf0.rackcdn.com/HN9B14.mp3

        Thanks Evan & Bill, I listened to it twice and enjoyed it very much. You are both very good speakers.

        If I may offer a little comment.

        Bill,
        Although there were pictures that I did not see by only listening to the .mp3, there were some computers that you only mentioned the name once and then went on about them for a few minutes. I like how Evan would repeat the computer's name 2 or 3 times, that made it easier to remember which computer he was talking about.

        Evan, I think you could take a little more time to say what MARCH stands for, it sounded like you were rushing through your words as if everyone already understood it and it was just a formality. Sounded like "Mi-Alant-reto-compter". Ok perhaps not that blurred, but still, it didn't deliver the pride you deserve for this great group.

        PS. I "boo'd" when you mentioned MS.

        :) Josh
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
          >> listened to it twice

          Wow, that's humbling ... and crazy. :)

          >> You are both very good speakers.

          Thank you.

          >> Evan, I think you could take a little more time to say what MARCH stands for

          It was on our slides. But you're correct: sometimes I do not enunciate.

          I hope video is available soon. Last time, there were underground posts... Anybody have time to hunt?