Re: We made Slashdot!

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
      Wow I can't type today... LUNAR LANDER not LUNARY LANDER

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
        >> Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

        It seemed trendy! (Also I forgot to log in.)

        >> BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

        Ah...

        >> LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

        I might!
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
          Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

            On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
            Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

            nice job Evan !
            but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
            you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
            [time 5:35]

            =Dan

          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

              On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

              On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
              Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

              nice job Evan !
              but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
              you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
              [time 5:35]

              its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
              :)

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                >> its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea

                Must've been a subliminal message.
              • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                  Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

                  >wrote: > >> Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to
                  >my comment >> about MARCH/InfoAge details. >> > > > nice job Evan ! >
                  >but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes, > you give
                  >the middle finger - with both hands even ;) > [time 5:35] >
                  >
                  >its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                  >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                  >:)

                  Just gives me a login page.
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                    >> Just gives me a login page.

                    That's because Dan posted it in our Yahoo group.

                    I could see about making the group pictures section public rather than private ... some other time. I'm about to disconnect for the next few hours.