re: [midatlanticretro] Re: We made Slashdot!

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
      -------- Original Message --------

      http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/12/07/31/2319249/march-presents-apple-i-r
      eproduction-in-action-at-hope-9

      > > I posted a comment:
      > >
      > > http://hardware.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=3017823&cid=40842225 ...
      Please help get it a high ranking. :)

      > Sorry, I don't have Mod Points today... Besides, I can't moderate if I
      posted, which I did... But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of
      Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd
      gone to the wrong webpage...

      Good job evan.
      bd
    • corey986
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
        Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

        BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

        LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

        Cheers,
        Corey

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
          Wow I can't type today... LUNAR LANDER not LUNARY LANDER

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
            >> Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

            It seemed trendy! (Also I forgot to log in.)

            >> BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

            Ah...

            >> LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

            I might!
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
              Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

                On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                nice job Evan !
                but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                [time 5:35]

                =Dan

              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

                  On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                  On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                  Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                  nice job Evan !
                  but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                  you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                  [time 5:35]

                  its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                  :)

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                    >> its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea

                    Must've been a subliminal message.
                  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                      Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

                      >wrote: > >> Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to
                      >my comment >> about MARCH/InfoAge details. >> > > > nice job Evan ! >
                      >but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes, > you give
                      >the middle finger - with both hands even ;) > [time 5:35] >
                      >
                      >its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                      >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                      >:)

                      Just gives me a login page.
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                        >> Just gives me a login page.

                        That's because Dan posted it in our Yahoo group.

                        I could see about making the group pictures section public rather than private ... some other time. I'm about to disconnect for the next few hours.