Re: [midatlanticretro] We made Slashdot!

  • Barry L. Kline
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
      On 08/01/2012 10:17 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > I am NOT made for being on video...

      Perhaps not. But you did an excellent job!

      Barry
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
          Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

          BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

          LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

          Cheers,
          Corey

          > >> http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/12/07/31/2319249/march-presents-apple-i-reproduction-in-action-at-hope-9
          >
          > I posted a comment:
          >
          > http://hardware.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=3017823&cid=40842225 ... Please help get it a high ranking. :)

        • corey986
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
            Wow I can't type today... LUNAR LANDER not LUNARY LANDER

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
              >> Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

              It seemed trendy! (Also I forgot to log in.)

              >> BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

              Ah...

              >> LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

              I might!
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.
              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

                  On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                  Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                  nice job Evan !
                  but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                  you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                  [time 5:35]

                  =Dan

                • Dan Roganti
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

                    On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                    On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                    Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                    nice job Evan !
                    but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                    you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                    [time 5:35]

                    its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                    :)

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                      >> its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea

                      Must've been a subliminal message.
                    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                        Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

                        >wrote: > >> Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to
                        >my comment >> about MARCH/InfoAge details. >> > > > nice job Evan ! >
                        >but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes, > you give
                        >the middle finger - with both hands even ;) > [time 5:35] >
                        >
                        >its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                        >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                        >:)

                        Just gives me a login page.
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                          >> Just gives me a login page.

                          That's because Dan posted it in our Yahoo group.

                          I could see about making the group pictures section public rather than private ... some other time. I'm about to disconnect for the next few hours.