Re: We made Slashdot!

  • brian_cirulnick
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

      > >> http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/12/07/31/2319249/march-presents-apple-i-reproduction-in-action-at-hope-9
      >
      > I posted a comment:
      >
      > http://hardware.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=3017823&cid=40842225 ... Please help get it a high ranking. :)

      Sorry, I don't have Mod Points today... Besides, I can't moderate if I posted, which I did... But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd gone to the wrong webpage...
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
        >> But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd gone to the wrong webpage...

        That was a beta test of my clone army.
      • Barry L. Kline
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
          On 08/01/2012 10:17 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > I am NOT made for being on video...

          Perhaps not. But you did an excellent job!

          Barry
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
            > Sorry, I don't have Mod Points today... Besides, I can't moderate if I
            posted, which I did... But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of
            Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd
            gone to the wrong webpage...

            Good job evan.
            bd
          • corey986
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
              Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

              BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

              LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

              Cheers,
              Corey

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                Wow I can't type today... LUNAR LANDER not LUNARY LANDER

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                  >> Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

                  It seemed trendy! (Also I forgot to log in.)

                  >> BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

                  Ah...

                  >> LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

                  I might!
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                    Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.
                  • Dan Roganti
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

                      On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                      Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                      nice job Evan !
                      but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                      you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                      [time 5:35]

                      =Dan

                    • Dan Roganti
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

                        On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                        On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                        Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                        nice job Evan !
                        but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                        you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                        [time 5:35]

                        its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                        :)

                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                          >> its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea

                          Must've been a subliminal message.
                        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                            Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

                            >wrote: > >> Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to
                            >my comment >> about MARCH/InfoAge details. >> > > > nice job Evan ! >
                            >but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes, > you give
                            >the middle finger - with both hands even ;) > [time 5:35] >
                            >
                            >its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                            >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                            >:)

                            Just gives me a login page.
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                              >> Just gives me a login page.

                              That's because Dan posted it in our Yahoo group.

                              I could see about making the group pictures section public rather than private ... some other time. I'm about to disconnect for the next few hours.