Re: [midatlanticretro] We made Slashdot!

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
      I am NOT made for being on video...
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
      • brian_cirulnick
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

          > >> http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/12/07/31/2319249/march-presents-apple-i-reproduction-in-action-at-hope-9
          >
          > I posted a comment:
          >
          > http://hardware.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=3017823&cid=40842225 ... Please help get it a high ranking. :)

          Sorry, I don't have Mod Points today... Besides, I can't moderate if I posted, which I did... But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd gone to the wrong webpage...
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
            >> But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd gone to the wrong webpage...

            That was a beta test of my clone army.
          • Barry L. Kline
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
              On 08/01/2012 10:17 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > I am NOT made for being on video...

              Perhaps not. But you did an excellent job!

              Barry
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                > Sorry, I don't have Mod Points today... Besides, I can't moderate if I
                posted, which I did... But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of
                Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd
                gone to the wrong webpage...

                Good job evan.
                bd
              • corey986
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                  Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

                  BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

                  LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

                  Cheers,
                  Corey

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                    Wow I can't type today... LUNAR LANDER not LUNARY LANDER

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                      >> Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

                      It seemed trendy! (Also I forgot to log in.)

                      >> BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

                      Ah...

                      >> LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

                      I might!
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                        Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.
                      • Dan Roganti
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

                          On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                          Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                          nice job Evan !
                          but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                          you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                          [time 5:35]

                          =Dan

                        • Dan Roganti
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012

                            On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                            On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                            Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                            nice job Evan !
                            but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                            you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                            [time 5:35]

                            its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                            :)

                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                              >> its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea

                              Must've been a subliminal message.
                            • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                                Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

                                >wrote: > >> Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to
                                >my comment >> about MARCH/InfoAge details. >> > > > nice job Evan ! >
                                >but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes, > you give
                                >the middle finger - with both hands even ;) > [time 5:35] >
                                >
                                >its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                                >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                                >:)

                                Just gives me a login page.
                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 1, 2012
                                  >> Just gives me a login page.

                                  That's because Dan posted it in our Yahoo group.

                                  I could see about making the group pictures section public rather than private ... some other time. I'm about to disconnect for the next few hours.