We made Slashdot!

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1 5:46 AM
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1 7:17 AM
        I am NOT made for being on video...
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1 7:50 AM
        • brian_cirulnick
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1 8:23 AM

            > >> http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/12/07/31/2319249/march-presents-apple-i-reproduction-in-action-at-hope-9
            >
            > I posted a comment:
            >
            > http://hardware.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=3017823&cid=40842225 ... Please help get it a high ranking. :)

            Sorry, I don't have Mod Points today... Besides, I can't moderate if I posted, which I did... But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd gone to the wrong webpage...
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 1 8:27 AM
              >> But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd gone to the wrong webpage...

              That was a beta test of my clone army.
            • Barry L. Kline
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 1 8:29 AM
                On 08/01/2012 10:17 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                > I am NOT made for being on video...

                Perhaps not. But you did an excellent job!

                Barry
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 1 8:54 AM
                  > Sorry, I don't have Mod Points today... Besides, I can't moderate if I
                  posted, which I did... But, hey, congrats on getting on the front page of
                  Slashdot -- quite a shocker to see Evan there -- at first I thought I'd
                  gone to the wrong webpage...

                  Good job evan.
                  bd
                • corey986
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 1 8:55 AM
                    Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

                    BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

                    LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

                    Cheers,
                    Corey

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 1 8:56 AM
                      Wow I can't type today... LUNAR LANDER not LUNARY LANDER

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 1 9:10 AM
                        >> Evan, you wimped out and went in as Anonymous ;)

                        It seemed trendy! (Also I forgot to log in.)

                        >> BTW: Instructions are for wimps, but they do tell you that the max fuel is 30 in Lunary Lander and if you put more it becomes 30 anyway...

                        Ah...

                        >> LOL.... Hey I didn't invent that rule, blame David Ahl...

                        I might!
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 1 1:57 PM
                          Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.
                        • Dan Roganti
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 1 3:55 PM

                            On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                            Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                            nice job Evan !
                            but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                            you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                            [time 5:35]

                            =Dan

                          • Dan Roganti
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 1 4:15 PM

                              On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                              On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                              Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to my comment about MARCH/InfoAge details.

                              nice job Evan !
                              but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes,
                              you give the middle finger - with both hands even ;)
                              [time 5:35]

                              its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                              :)

                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 1 4:59 PM
                                >> its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea

                                Must've been a subliminal message.
                              • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 1 5:04 PM
                                  Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

                                  >wrote: > >> Good news, Slashdot updated the story blurb with a link to
                                  >my comment >> about MARCH/InfoAge details. >> > > > nice job Evan ! >
                                  >but how come every time make a gesture for the double quotes, > you give
                                  >the middle finger - with both hands even ;) > [time 5:35] >
                                  >
                                  >its difficult to pause at just the right moment, but you get the idea
                                  >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/photos/album/475740525/pic/list
                                  >:)

                                  Just gives me a login page.
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Aug 1 5:08 PM
                                    >> Just gives me a login page.

                                    That's because Dan posted it in our Yahoo group.

                                    I could see about making the group pictures section public rather than private ... some other time. I'm about to disconnect for the next few hours.