Re: [midatlanticretro] RESISTORS/MARCH PDP8

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 12:51 AM
      On 07/31/2012 09:37 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Some vintage pictures of the RESISTORS / MARCH PDP-8:
      >
      > http://www.snarc.net/pdp8a.jpg
      >
      > http://www.snarc.net/pdp8b.jpg

      Great! And hey, a Tek 545A! I used one of those for many years.
      Fantastic scope, with one of the most interesting vertical amplifier
      designs I've ever seen.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 8:08 PM
        I have the slides to match the HOPE presentation Evan and I did about portables, if you're looking to enhance the MP3. Link is on my vintagecomputer.net site home page.

        Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 8:18 PM